Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Feelin' Inspired

source/source/liebling
This is what the corkboard in my brain looks like today.

Been feeling green and yellow a lot lately. I can't explain why. The season, perhaps? All the leaves are orangey yellow and faded green. That might be it, right? And the vintage vibe? Well, let's face it, I'm a huge vintage art, music, film, people lover. Everything vintage, I love, so its usually very present when it comes to designing.

Those Liebling shoes though, I saw them last week online, and they're still engraved in my head.
They want to be mine, I know it! Aren't they gorgeous? Very simple, men's look shoes, to pair with something pretty and delicate, like some yellow satin cropped pants! Or a Yellow dress? Ooh, green cords! Really, the possibilities are endless! Oh well, maybe a Christmas gift to myself.

For now, visit the Liebling site, its fabulous! They have a very cool variety of leather shoes, some very simple feminine shoes and some very spiffy manly shoes, you know, for the cool ladies that know how to rock them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...