Tuesday, October 19, 2010

To fade, or not to fade ...


source
Christina Scarpelli Autumn/Winter 2010 campaign

The first photograph, really blew my away. I loved it.
Not only is she beautiful and captivating in this image but the color filter in this photograph gives an air of illusion, a softness that makes the photo pretty much perfect.

But then, I get to the rest of the photos.
I'm sorry I am not a fan of these at all. What is up with that white fade? Ugh. It looks terrible!
What a shame, really, because Sarah Bledsoe is such a beautiful girl and the photographs are very well shot. Even the sepia colored filters look great and the styling is right on target, its provocative and light. It's amazing. That fade though, that horrible white fade. I can't get over it. It really ruins the photos for me.

Crazy how one design element can ruin a good thing. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...