Monday, December 13, 2010

(Impossible!) Wishlist

source/sartorialist/framel//louboutin
Well kids, Christmas is just around the corner and everyone is buying presents for everyone. I don't know about you, but I love shopping for the ideal gift for everyone. I love to see people's reactions when opening gifts, especially the really surprised ones.
Usually, my friends or family will start hinting about things they want, rarely do they make a wishlist., which in my opinion is better because I like giving surprises, I don't want you to know what I'm giving you! I know, that's me being selfish.

Anyway, I've never made a wishlist either and I was asked earlier today by a co-worker, "If you could have ANYTHING for Christmas, what would you like to get?" A million glitzy and sparkly things popped into mind, but I have to be honest, my first reaction was to say, "A Macbook Pro!"
Yeah, the nerd in me longs for beautifully sleek high tech items.

So then came the idea, if I had the opportunity to create a wishlist no matter the price, what would I like to get? So here begins a series of pretty little items that well, let's be honest, I'll never, ever be able to afford. At least not most of them, but hey a girl can dream, right?

Clockwise from top:
Books: First editions are always so hard to find and usually very expensive, but they are so so beautiful. Not only those though, any good book, even a classic, even if I already have it! You should know that I am a huge fan of book covers and the art behind them, so really, any book would make me happy.
Christian Louboutin platform shoes: No need to explain why, you know why I want them. The same reason you and everyone else in the world wants them. Crazy, sexy, timeless shoes.
Kelly Framel cocktail rings: Delicious one-of-a-kind cocktail rings for those glamorous nights.
Yves Saint Laurent fur pencil skirt: I saw this on The Sartorialist blog about 2 months ago and its still lingering in my brain. Love, love it! I figured I could never have it, but I know I will always want it. Definitely had to go on my billion dollar wishlist!

What's on your Billion Dollar Wishlist this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...