Monday, December 6, 2010

So In Love With Vera Wang

source

No, its not in the cards for me at the moment, but I can't help but go nuts over Vera Wang's bridal collections.

There's always something that I love, and there's always more than one that I want to buy. Everything is just so chic and beautiful, delicate and playful; she's got the wedding gown down to a tee.

I'm not gonna lie kiddies, I wish I was getting married right now solely to I could get a Vera Wang gown; that's terrible isn't it? Ha! Oh well, I guess that's why its not happening for me right now. Priorities!

If I could, I would totally buy one and wear it everyday at home. You know, just drinking coffee in my Vera Wang super beautiful, tulle and organza gown.

Le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...