Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Roset's Muse

conradroset

I lust over this illustration.

Actually, I lust over all of Conrad Roset's illustrations. I wanted to post so many of his 'Muses' pieces but well, I settled for one of my top 10 favorites. Everything about his work is beautiful; colorful delicate nudes with a mixture of grunginess and a fun edge. Do check out Roset's website, I promise you will love his work.

Roset is a 26 year-old illustrator from Barcelona, Spain. This dude has already worked for ad campaigns with the likes of Zara, Adidas and Coca Cola. Most recently he had an exhibit at the Yolanda Rojas gallery, in Granada, Spain.

I am so in love with Roset's work. I covet his talent and each of his delicate pieces. Keep tabs on this kid, I am almost sure he's on to something big.

1 comment:

  1. amazing illustration. pretty jel! cat x
    www.bigcitylittleshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...