Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Booklovin'






















Who says you can't be a badass, fashionable bookworm?

Amazing fall collection by German designer Ella Haberlach, could easily be the wardrobe a nerdy chick like me would wear. Haberlach's line, Seelenkleid, has got amazing rock and roll style that can be worn casually, but with an edge.  I'd pair my outfit with a vintage looking coin ring by Aussie designer Sylvie Markovina, whom might I add, has a pretty unique jewelry collection.

Now, we've reached the really exciting part of the post: Amazing clothbound F.Scott Fitzgerald books designed by Coraline Bickford-Smith! So beautiful with bold patterns, the books almost feel like they were swiped from a library back in 1977. Simply beautiful, I am in love.

2 comments:

  1. I think your blog is so beautiful that i can't understand why no comment on them.I loved here.Also this post is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little late, but thanks! I'm so glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...